Saturday 28th October 2018|
Open Garden Festival Fundraiser
Time & Location
Saturday 28th October 2018
Girgarre, Girgarre VIC 3624, Australia
About the event
Don't miss this wonderful festival showcasing 5 spectacular gardens plus...
- BBQ (tea & coffee) available from 11.30am (small charge)
- Vintage afternoon high tea (2-4pm)
- Art Exhibition by Nathalia artist Joan Harding
- Raffle with fabulous prizes up for grabs!
- China painting demonstrations throughout the day by Robyn Fairman
This event represents a major fundraiser initiative for the Girgarre Community Car (transporting the elderly and infirmed to medical appointments) and stage one of Gargarro (Girgarre’s Botanical gardens).
Proudly supported by the Shire of Campaspe & Bendigo Bank Rushworth
WHERE: Purchase Garden Passes on the day at Girgarre Community Cottage
WHEN: Sunday 28th October 2018 from 10am-4pm
27 Olympic Street (open at 9.30am). Also available from gardens 10am onwards.
COST: $15 - Accompanied children free. This is a strictly no dogs event please.
Kezia Talbot - firstname.lastname@example.org
03 5854 6482 or 0404 686 344